Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What is Everyone's Sexual Fantasy (Man or Woman)?



A professional massage (especially at an exotic, beautiful spa for women) slowly turning into sex is without a doubt everyone's sexual fantasy.

Massage just turns everyone on.

Yes massage and sex are two different things. But massage is a VERY slippery slope that leads to sex.

Trust me, this includes the person giving the massage.

I've had a lot of PROFESSIONAL massage therapists (as in licensed) that would start to come on to me. But this is usually after some time where I have gained their trust (but some licensed massage therapists are just sluts and come on to me the first day...I wouldn't risk anything with someone that slutty and emotionally unstable...or ignore my advice and learn the hard way).

Anyway, how do you use this to your advantage with women?

Watch the following video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny in Blogger