Sunday, July 6, 2014

Naive Female TV Host Volunteers for Waxing and is Told to Spread Ass (Cameraman Films Everything)



 I was going to post some Lady Gaga pics, but screw that bitch.

We've already seen her junk.

They took down my video of the surprised female audience member having her pussy exposed in public while getting waxed. So I found something else for ya.

The perverted guy (I think it was the same one from the other video!) keeps one glove off to brush up against her soft skin.

He stays in control of the situation and the girls. He is clearly an alpha here. And makes sure to make them into the butt of his jokes, but keep the girls laughing and in a good mood. They don't mind being exposed despite his perverted, groping ways.

That's how real men do it. Take notes boys.

The TV show only showed her face and enough to know what was going on. But the cameraman decided to upload the unedited stuff to the internet.

Thanks buddy!






Now give me that hand darling...


And spread that ass apart for me.


Thanks love!






No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny in Blogger