Saturday, September 6, 2014

All Nurses are Sluts


Okay, maybe sluts isn't the right word. I think girls who can't stop thinking sick and twisted thoughts (sex freaks) is more accurate.

Hey, just because they are thinking about sex all the time doesn't mean they'll sleep with ya! :P

Seriously, they are all perverts. Every girl I knew in college that became a nurse and all the nurses I've come in contact were obsessed with sex.

I think all the seeing and touching of naked bodies feeds their sexual perversion.

Truth is, virtually all people choose a profession because of some ulterior motive.

Judges, cops, and referees get off on being control freaks (a lot of referees are also judges). Older women become massage therapists because they are sexually frustrated. And a lot of proctologists I've gotten to know are gay.

Think about it, nurses get to walk around in their scrubs (basically thin pajamas) all day. Get to bath naked people and inspect (play) with people's privates. They even get to stick things in their pee holes!

It's like playing doctor as a kid, EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE!

These guys know the truth.

I think this list from the link above is very true.

 Which profession has more sluts? 
1. Sales (pharm., industrial, etc) 
2. Nurses 
3. Teachers 
4. Hairstylists 

*nurses and teachers are the freakiest



Okay perverted girl, go have some fun! 







Update: I forgot to include massage therapists on the list of sluts. While I'm certain they attract perverted girls, I'm wondering if it slowly corrupts the normal ones, too. Think about it, if you are putting your hands on naked, oiled-up bodies all day long are you honestly going to tell me your don't have dirty thoughts while stroking them?

And the old ones are the worst. They know their eggs are going bad and they are desperate for some cum. 

I find it funny as the massage therapists I've gotten to know, at least the perverted young ones, ended up becoming nurses. HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny in Blogger