Saturday, October 25, 2014

What I Plan on Doing Once I Get My Hands on an Innocent Asian Girl

Oh man do I love Asian girls.

Not those goofy looking ones who can barely speak English.

I'm taking about those sassy Asian American girls. Oh hell, ya! Thank you God for little girls!!!



That's right. I'm talking about you cutie pie!


So cute and pull of happy energy. 

You know what I'm going to do to you after you let your guard down?


THIS!!!









Scared?

But admit it girl, your down for trying that shit at least once in your life, if you trusted the guy?


Just give me time. I'll find you my beauty!!!



Oh and, ya, hope you're enjoying the picture above. I'm going to make you do some lesbian shit with your shy, asian girlfriends, too. Prepare to squeeze some tits and eat some pussy.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny in Blogger