Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Kat Dennings Topless

Since everyone is making a big fuss about Hollywood royalty Jennifer Lawrence's boobs & crotch, I thought I would go the other way with ugly (but still fuckable) actresses.


Admit it, she is the girl you meet at a bar that you know will be an easy lay.

And she totally puts out and pretends to be cool with casual sex, but tries to weasel in a relationship (never give your real name you can't hide shit with the internet these days). Come on we've all been there.

Honestly, I feel sorry for her. I think she only did the topless photos hoping to make the guy on the other end her boyfriend. Obviously, this didn't work.

...okay, I've been that asshole on the other end of the webcam. :P






Oh man, you can already see the regret on her face.

I love it!

Funny that her show is called "2 Broke Girls", because she looks poor as shit where she lives.





1 comment:

AddToAny in Blogger